All executives, whether they head a marketing team or a café, should be able to leverage data science without having to be an AI specialist. No-code tools aim to allow everyone to become a data scientist by allowing teams of all skill levels to use this technology for everything from visualisation to predictive analytics.
In this post, we’ll explore no code analytics in more detail and how companies like Gyana (https://www.gyana.com/) are making no code analytics accessible to all businesses.
Benefits of No-Code Analytics in Business
The very existence of no-code analytics, especially in business, is to redefine the trajectory of app development suited for business users. Even business leaders across different platforms contend that no-code tools in business settings can bridge the gap between engineering, business demands and demand for IT. Here are some other benefits in regards to the same.
1. Ability to create expansion for developer workforce
The number of business to employee apps come into existence because of codeless tools or low-code platforms. That is why things bring a huge difference in the number of individuals who create apps with the necessary coding skills and any other person with a brilliant business idea and internet access.
Since businesses can now build applications, they can tailor their technical solutions to suit their niche needs. The work of the IT team will just be to provide oversight.
2. Helps eradicate cases of IT backlog
The IT team in your business could be experiencing challenges relating to continuous maintenance of all the existing IT solutions.
Therefore, data scientists in the business environment will be in a position to delegate any cases of backlogged tickets to their no-code developers. This gives them ample time to attend to major business needs.
3. It will be vital in lowering your running costs
Hiring talented developers is not a cheap fete. Instead, it can be a very costly endeavour. If you choose to incorporate no-code solutions into your business, it will come in handy in reducing the overall running costs, especially in hiring talented IT teams.
Furthermore, the turnaround and deployment time for no-code features are shorter, which means you will cut down on the billable hours and development time. You can use this time to cater to your customers need while investing more funds in boosting the whole no-code platform.
4. It ensures interoperability
It is tiring and costly to run a traditional coding platform, especially in changing a function or feature instantly. This can also be especially hard if you aren’t quite familiar with the coding language used.
With no-code platforms, you can go ahead and break down all the functions and bring other functions together. This is despite the understanding of the language, developer quirks or instances of poor documentation. With this platform, you will just need to make tweaks and that would be it.
5. Guarantees better productivity
It doesn’t make any business sense to invest in an agile model, but you don’t see any productivity. All you spend your time and resources on is troubleshooting and debugging. Therefore, investing in a no-code model would be quick and seamless, with minimal upfront installation and training costs.
You only need to hire a small dedicated and teachable team and ensure that they spend their time only on value-added solutions, leading to more productivity.
Key Features of No-Code Analytics
Here are some of the key features
- Intuitive User Interface Builder: This helps in quickly importing, exporting, dragging or dropping items using different UI prompts. Therefore, users can easily render the possible outcome, function or feature. An ideal platform should include appealing visual modelling.
- Component applicability and reusability: A no-code platform should allow you to use and reuse some elements of the applications for other business needs. Also, it should allow you to at least use some component blocks for the ongoing project.
- Integrations: The ability to integrate your platform with other business apps is one of the reasons why these platforms are becoming rapidly popular. Therefore, they can easily adapt to your business dynamics.